Whilst much of the NEDIF team's effort this year is focused on the major AWISE event, the overall program - as part of the Victorian Government's DIF program - ecompases a number of local and indepdent events across the region.
The following is a list of other events that are running in the region during the NEDIF program period.
- Fri 23rd August - Benalla - Future Work Regional Summit
- Wed 28th August - Wangaratta - Innovate & Create at GoTAFE's iHub
- Tues 3rd September - Wodonga - TheHUB Start Up Bootcamp
- Tues 3rd September - Wangaratta - Digital Inclusion & Tech for Good
- Wed 4th September - Wodonga - AWISE Innovation Summit & EXPO
- Thurs 5th September - Wangaratta - Trust & Transparency in Viticulture
- Fri 6th September - Wangaratta - Clever Agriculture - Smart Food
Also check out the separate Wodonga & North East Business Festival (multiple events) which is being run by our event partner Business Wodonga.
These and many other indepdently run events are being promoted by NEDIF as part of our broader celebration and promotion of Innovation in the region.
As additional events are listed under the they will be added to this summary of events. If you have an event that is not listed please contact TheHUB on 02 6051 5657 and we'll get it added for you.